Grow Your Business Online
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find out more?
Visit the CDAP website for more information on program eligibility and submitting your application.
How do I know if my business is eligible?
Use the CDAP grant assessment tool to determine if your business is eligible before applying. The following types of
businesses are ineligible:
- Corporate chains, franchises and registered charities
- Representatives of multi-level marketing companies
- Real estate brokerages
What costs are covered through the microgrant?
For more information on eligible costs, visit the program’s website.
Important highlights of eligible and ineligible costs in your digital adoption plan include:
- Plan cannot be used solely for website search optimization or redesign of existing site.
- Hardware and related software which directly support ecommerce are eligible up to 20% of the purchase cost to a maximum of $480.
- The grant cannot be used solely for SEO, Social Media Advertising or Digital Marketing.
- All expenses must directly support Ecommerce.
Do I have to pay to access an e-commerce advisor?
Access to the services of e-commerce advisories included as part of the Grow Your Business grant.
Can I access funding from both the Grow Your Business Online and Boost Your Business Technology streams of CDAP?
Businesses can apply to both streams providing they meet the eligibility criteria.